Can I take it with me?

Picture this scenario, global warming, bio-terrorism, genetic science or a gigantic asteroid is going to hit us. Our world is definitely coming to an end, any of these could wipe humanity from the face of the earth. And to save the human race we are to move on another planet. Have you thought of the one thing that you certainly can't live without? I haven't. But if I have to think quickly, I think I would bring my PC. You might be laughing at me but I'd like to able to continue blogging and play my favorite computer games even in another planet.

There's a new game called Tabula Rasa, and it's all about Operation Immortality: Leave your mark. Save Humanity. It's a role playing game where all humanity's greatest achievements and digitized DNA are stored. People from around the globe can send their personal messages and these will be stored on the International Space Station in October 2008. Hurry because time is running out, I would start sending my messages now if I were you.

You can participate in this game by submitting your suggestions for humanity's greatest achievements, leaving your message for the universe, and registering for a chance to have your DNA sent into space. This is our last hope if the final blow would really come.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.