Dreaming of Jerusalem

If there is one thing I would love to do right now if I have the time and money, I would book a Tour to Israel and explore the Holy land. I love to watch travel shows and I have seen their episode about Israel where they featured the old city of Jerusalem. There are too many religious sites to explore -- the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, and the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque -- sites where Jesus has been. I've seen the travelers place a prayer between the cracks of the huge stones on the Western Wall; I'd love to do that too and see the site of Jesus' crucifixion.

I've seen the Israel Tours packages on the internet and I think they are fairly priced. Maybe next summer hubs and I could book a Bar mitzvah tours Israel and go. Had I known that it's not too expensive to visit Israel we could have gone there instead of booking for Singapore. We are scheduled to leave next week and spend seven days there. We didn't expect that the tour will be very expensive. Next year though, I will be wiser in choosing where to go.

1 comment:

riablahgs said...

That's one country I won't miss to visit pero not while I am still here in the Middle East. Siguro, bago ako mag-resign :)

Hugs,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
The Travel Bug
Handmade with LOVE

Powered by Blogger.