Forgetful

The past days I've been posting a lot of tags! I'm not complaining, I actually enjoy these tags. Thank you guys for remembering me. This one's from Yen.

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat?
~ I always forget things, I have to jot things down or save it to my cellphone and have the alerm remind me.

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
~How much money I have in my wallet...lol.

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
~Names. It's so embarrassing to meet old friends from school and can't say their names because I've forgotten.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
~Short-term is more detailed.

5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
~Images and word associations.



I'm tagging Arianne, Max and Florence.


2 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

Thanks for tagging me! This is an interesting meme :)!

So, you tend to forget things, huh?
I have experienced that as well: one former class-mate met me in the store, she greeted me, but I couldn't remember her name. Of course I did my uttmost for her not to notice it, but still I think that my body talk squilled on me LOL LOL *nodding*!

I shall do this meme next weekend, ok? Too many posts for this weekend *nodding*...there's a meme-spree going around (it's cyclical lol)!

Thanks once again...
Have a blessed Sunday!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Dear Liza,

Its nice to read you.
You write so sweet with mother caring touch. I visited you blog just rambling on the net.

keep writing and take care. one more thing your having cute children.

Powered by Blogger.