a time to focus on Love.... give love on Xmas day!

This tag was passed to me by GBex and i quote thess who passed this tag to her: "This time ’round, a fun with a special meaning tag was passed to me by my blogger pal bluepanjeet.

Most of us bloggers are still strangers to each other. Some of us do not even leave a simple “hello” to some blogs that we visit, whatever the reason is, not relevant. This meme’s aim, at least for me, is to bring us bloggers together, especially those we do not know this Christmas by this simple act of sending an e-card.
I’m for it, so I hope people whom I’m going to request by the end of this entry will also join. For the spirit of Christmas."...

so there you go my friends.....

### COPY STARTS HERE ###
How to Join?
[1] Fill up and submit the details of this form.

[2]Copy and post the rules to your blog. Include the “backward list” (a record of how the tag reached you) and add your name.

[3] Recruit for participants. Be sure to get their consent. Should they agree to join, add them to your “forward list” (bloggers you’ve convinced to join). Remind them to do item #1.

** Participants will be accepted until December 16 (Phil. time) only. On December 17, the organizer will email to you the details of your Ronito/Ronita. Send him/her a Christmas greeting via E-cards preferably on December 25.
Should time be a constraint, you can send it earlier.

My Backward Link List:iRonnie , jeff, bluepanjeet, thess ,GBex , Liza
- add your name here.

I am hoping that the following will join:
Arianne, Cel, Denz, Emmyrose, Florence, Gelliane, Irel, Ivy, Jean, Jenny R., Liza 2 and Kellan.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

hi liza. thank you for joining this xmas activity. however, i think you havent submitted your details yet. to this, just click on the link on item [1] and fill up the form. this is necessary because it will serve as my database for those participating. thanks!

Powered by Blogger.