Home of the Kiwis, Land of the Sheeps


Back in 1997 I tried out for the Auckland New Zealand Asian Intercity Bowling Tournament. I joined the eliminations not only because I so love bowling but because I've heard so much about New Zealand and wanted to see the country. I finished fifth and didn't make it to New Zealand because I was only a reserve and only the top 4 went.

Now, I don't have to try out for those bowling tournaments to visit New Zealand. With cheaperthanhotels.co.nz I can even bring the whole family for a grand vacation. They offer last minute and discount accommodations through out the country. We can stop by Auckland and explore the biggest Polynesian city in the world and stay at affordable villas. Then we can hop to Wellington, New Zealand's capital and enjoy the spectacular shimmering cityscape and stay at cheap hotels with first class accommodations. Christchurch should not be left out because it is the most attractive city in New Zealand. It is centered around an impressive neo-gothic Anglican Cathedral located at the heart of the city in Cathedral square. I'm sure the kids will be very excited to visit these fascinating places and learn about their culture.

If you're also planning for a vacation for the whole family, visit the web site and check out their special discounted offers.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.