Birthdate Tag

This tag came from Pinay Mommy.

Your Birthdate: August 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Tagging Melanie, Amy, Sandy, Chalyza, Monaco, Arlene of Online Ramblings, Chelle, Irel, Mem, Putri, Raquel, Retchel, Witchyboop and Wildcatlady29.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooo- thanks for the tag. I'd love to play along.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza,. thanks for dropping by and for the tag too. I think I did this one long time ago :)

nev said...

hi liza ..salamat sa tag...I will do it now...

Anonymous said...

this is an interesting tag liza, and quite easy to do. I'll put it on top of my tag backlogs. he he. thanks.

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll play.

Anonymous said...

thank liz for tagging me, sorry if I haven't been aroudn lately. been super busy these past few weeks. Anyway done with the tag. Check it here @ http://pinaypay.kyira.org/2008/02/bmonth.html

Powered by Blogger.