Say Goodbye to those Dimples

Cellulites according to wikipeda describes a condition that occurs in men and women where the skin of the lower limbs, abdomen, and pelvic region become dimpled after puberty.

It has been discovered that coffee grounds combined with sesame oil and sea salt can melt away those nasty dimples. The cafeine pulls extra water from the skin and creates a smoother appearance. The sea salt works to heal cellulite, the salt's large granules exfoliate the dead cells on the skin's surface. The minerals easily penetrates the lymph channels beneath the skin. They boost the flow of lymph clearing blockages that trap fluid and toxins which cause skin to pucker.

4 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend :D!
It is true that sea salt's granule are great for exfoliation (I use it along with sugar and exfoliate my skin - the results are wonderful!)...

But I will try on my cellulite (although I don't have much) and then we'll see!

This was a great advice, darling; thanks!

Cheers

desperateblogger said...

sige nga. i'll try it. teka i'll brew coffee first.=)

Anonymous said...

i'll try this one...ang dami kong cellulite...as in.

Amel said...

GREAT tips, Liza, as usual!!! ;-D I'll try to remember this he he...

Powered by Blogger.