Free Background Check

There are probably a thousand online dating sites on the internet, but there is only one site I can recommend to my single friends. I have lots of girl friends who are still single and looking for "Mr. Nice Guy" but I have never ever told them to try online dating sites. I have nothing against these sites but in my own opinion, I just feel that they are not safe.

Last night I was surfing the web when I stumbled upon Dates and Love. The web site is an online dating service where you can make a free background check on people. I've seen a lot of online dating sites and this is the only one which offers this kind of service. My girl friends will be a lot safer on this site. It only takes a click to get people facts or to find a person and their numbers. But that's not only what the site offers, you can also search for business addresses and do an instant background check for you employees, your daughter's suitors, your friends and anyone else you might want to know.

It is important to know first whom you are dealing with so I would recommend this site so you can do your own background check. Joining is free and you get instant access to their people search and information lookup tools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is something that people who are always meeting new people they met online should have. You may never know the background of those people you are about to meet face-to-face.

Powered by Blogger.