The Furniture Store

There was nothing much to do last night and I was able to do my EC drops early, so before heading to bed I had some time to surf the web. I stumbled upon a web site on Modern Furniture and it made me drool, lol. My old sofa is soggy and the kids are already asking for a replacement. Unexpected expenses have drained all my savings so now I'm starting to save up again for the new sofa.
Let me show you my dream sofa from Contemporary Furniture, the Skyline Contemporary Sofa, isn't it gorgeous? This one is made in Italy and made with solid pine wood frame and wedge feet. It will definitely look good in our living room. I like it so much and I hope I can convince hubs to spare some of his bonus to add to my savings, so I can get that dream sofa. I'm crossing my fingers because I like it so much and I know he likes Italian Furniture too.
I still have not checked all their Designer Furniture but I'm on my way there right now because after the dream sofa, my next project will be the Modern Bedroom...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.