Happy And Beautiful

Feet, the most abused part of the body should need some pampering too. And the best way to do it? Peppermint oil. The oil's menthol and menthone produce an instant and pronounced cooling sensation on the skin and the body responds with a burst of energizing blood flow to warm the area. It invigorates and soothes weary feet. And here's a bonus: Peppermint oil has natural antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and yeast keeping your feet smelling good.

To do: Add half a cup of salt to a basin of warm water. Soak and relax feet for 20 minutes. Get a pumice stone and rub away any calluses. Wipe your feet dry, add 2 drops of peppermint oil to your moisturizer and rub in thoroughly. Wear cotton socks and allow the moisturizer to penetrate, or overnight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Liza. I have something for you here. Hope to make you smile ;o)

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Another great tip for me to try. My feet can really use this.

Anonymous said...

wow...gotta try this one!

by the way, tagged you!

Bola said...

Great tip,thanks for sharing.Will do this as soon as i'm done here.Can feel the menthol penetrating into the pores already.I love menthol.

Unknown said...

I love peppermint oil too as air refreshener.

Jackie said...

Oh I love peppermint cream for my feet.

This is a great tip Liza. I just discovered this when I visited my daughter over the summer.

It's simply incredible for softening your feet. and it's so soothing.

I have to leave in a just a bit to go to the DR. I know I have Bronchitis and possibly even Walking Pneumonia...I have had that once years ago and I feel exactly the same way now.

I hope you have a good day and that I will feel better after some antibiotics and something for all my aches and pains.

Not to mention that it would be nice to be able to breath.

So please forgive me for not dropping around yesterday. I was sleeping most of the day.

imelda said...

this is done at spas. now i can do my own thing. thanks for this post sis.

Powered by Blogger.