Alphabet Questions: Who Am I Tag?

Tagged by Hailey and Nancy. Thank you ladies. ^.^

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Yes
C. Cake or pie? Both
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Cellphone and Wallet
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Manila
I. Favorite indulgence? Foot massage
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Two. A girl and a boy.
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends.
M. Marriage date? June 27.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 1
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Rats and roaches.
Q. Quotes? The best things in life are free.
R. Reasons to smile? Chocolate
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag 5 people. Mommyallehs, Naomi, Putri, Bigeyedgal and Crystal
U. Unknown fact about me? I collect stirrers.
V. Vegetable? I eat almost all kinds of veggies.
W. Worst habit? Sleeping late, waking up late.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray
Y. Your favorite foods? Pizza and pasta
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

1 comment:

Nancy Janiola said...

I'm glad you found the time to post this tag. Ok lang po kahit na delayed..It's still better late than never.. :-)

Thanks ulit!

Powered by Blogger.