Excessive Sweating

Sweating excessively can be embarrassing, but don't be alarmed because it's not as bad as you think. It can be genetic or caused by a medical condition like antidepressants, drugs or an overactive thyroid. To get relief from excessive sweating, look for an antiperspirant that is 12% aluminum chloride or ask your doc for a prescription formula that's 20%. This will help plug the ducts and stop the problem.

For sweat stains on your clothes, you can get rid of it by sprinkling the areas with 1 teaspoon dry meat tenderizer. Scrub the area with a toothbrush until a paste forms. Let it sit for 1 hour, then launder in the hottest water that is safe for the fabric. The papain in meat tenderizer will help break down the chemical bond that forms when acid (from perspiration) touches salt (from the aluminum in deodorant).

9 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

Excessive use of caffeine and alcohol also contributes to sweating. Thanks for the tip.

eva said...

hi favor please

could you update my link in your blog

http://evamee.blogspot.com

thanks

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

my brother is very thin and sweats all the time. I will give him this tip!

The Fitness Diva said...

This is a good tip, and I'll have to try it! With all the exercising I get to do, sweat stains have ruined many a nice shirt or favorite top after much use and wear.
Thanks for sharing!

XanFactor said...

yes, sweat to much... the problem i have is with the deodarant that i use... they stain... specially with my white shirt, that is embarrassing...

i also have a very oily face... which tend to be a problem... i really don't like to powder myself as i notice it causes blackheads...

any tips, mom?

anyway... i want to invite you to visit my other blog,
http://troubleshoot101.blogspot.com
it's about common computer issues and troubleshooting steps to fix them...

thank you and more power...

ingat po

XanFactor said...

thanks liza...

actually, you are my target audience... apart from other blogs and website about computer trouble shooting, i assume my readers as non techie people... and not use computer terms or explain things on lay mans term...

i understand where you are comming from as once upon a time... as i mentioned on my post, my knowledge to computer could be summed up to just i know it is not a kitchen appliance...

if you encounter problem, give me a shout out and let's see what we could do...

:)

anyway, you have been linked...

more power and ingat po...

Nancy Janiola said...

This reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. Sabi ng school nurse namin dati sa college, ang tawag dun DIAPHORETIC. Ganito din ako pag na p-pressure although hindi naman ganun ka excessive..

Happy weekend po!

Anonymous said...

i find sweating very healthy but of course NOT the excessibve... that adds up and make/causes body odor...bad body odor.

Anonymous said...

Sometime cheap cologne and perfume add up to the very bad smell as well, when some believe that having the smell of cologne will erase their bad smell... especially if it is a smell cause by too much sweat..

Powered by Blogger.