My New Cookbook

My brother works for a hotel chain. From time to time, he sends me cookbooks. The last one he sent was the big fat duck cookbook. It’s one of the most successful restaurants around. Being a bookworm and a book buff, this is one book I learned to love. Not only does it present some of its recipes, it also tells of the history behind the restaurant’s rise to success. I’ve always dreamt of having my own small bistro someday and this book really inspires me.

I would highly recommend this fascinating book for anyone who loves to cook and a dreamer as well. If for some reason you are unable to get hold of this book, ebooks are available through the net. Nothing beats a book which not only informs, educates and inspire all at the same time. In fact, some of my friends like the book as well and are planning to give them as Christmas presents. It simply is so inspiring. I just can’t put this book down and I will surely try out the recipes featured in it. I may only have a dream right now but who knows, I might just pursue my dream someday.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.