Rose's Gift

Tis the season for gifts and bonuses.  Did you get your bonus already?  Rose, my store helper has been with me for 9 months.  She's a hard-worker and can be trusted with money.  She's a rare find nowadays.  I already gave her 13th month pay bonus and she's quite happy about it.  Hubs and I also purchased an affordable health insurance for her as an additional gift. It's not often that I give additional gifts because unlike the past years, the store is not doing very well.  But as I've said, Rose is a hard-worker and I appreciate her loyalty. She deserves this extra gift.

3 comments:

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

may you be rewarded massively for that, what a great employer.

Beth said...

ako din! I told my yaya that she will receive her 13th month pay this Dec 18th. And was she happy! She deserves it, she takes care of my kids while I work.

Dropping by here from Ria's blog! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

You are a rare and appreciated employer. Those are huge rewards as much in appreciation factor as financially.

Hard to find an employer who sees beyond the dollar sign these days.

Powered by Blogger.