Learning about Methylcellulose Based Media

What about methylcellulose based media?  That's what I asked my cousin when she told me that she is doing a research on it.  It was given to them as an assignment and she asked for my help.  I heard somewhere that it has something to do about stem cells so that's where we started with our research.  It was disappointing that only a few articles can be found about it and the terminologies used are not easy to understand unless you are familiar with medical terms; but here's what we've come up with. Methylcellulose Based Media is another process used to determine the quantity of cells in the colony-forming assay.  CFC are the cells being cultured and studied.  They are the cells that can be used to replace damaged and inflamed cells in the body to help a person recover from a disease. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.