Tying the knot soon

When my cousin Shiela and her fiance decided to tie the knot, every one in the family got excited.  It's been a while since the last wedding in the family.  Their wedding was set six months after they have made the announcement so the couple will have time to prepare for it.  A month after the announcement, Shiela found out that she is on the way.  It was a good thing that she still have not decided on her wedding gown because now we're helping her look for maternity wedding dresses.  I told her not to worry too much about her shape because I have seen some sexy maternity gowns online.  She can still look great even if her belly starts to grow.

1 comment:

Max Coutinho said...

Hi Liza,

For aesthetics sake, I do not recommend pregnant women (with huge bellies) to get married. But hey, these issues are a question of taste, I guess.

Congrats (in double) to your cousin Shiela; I wish her love and happiness :D.

Big hug to you, my darling!

Cheers

Powered by Blogger.