Huge Workplace

I visited my husband's new office. It's huge and that doesn't include the manufacturing plant behind the building. For easy communication, intercom systems were installed in both facilities. Every office and department has its own intercom. Every department has its own conference room and a small pantry. To relieve stress, a game room and a gym was also added. The plant operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

The research and development division has its own floor. Only top level executives are allowed access to it. Strict security is vital to ensure that no leakage or theft will occur. I wasn't allowed to enter despite my husband being with me. The cafeteria is more like a hotel restaurant. A long buffet table filled with delicious foods sits in the center of the room. No wonder everyone who works there are happy and content. The management sure knows how to take care of their personnel. I think the only thing the place lacks is a spa. That would be great.

We had a fantastic lunch. I wish my husband would take me along more often. I wouldn't get bored in such a place. His office even has a bathroom and a small sleeping area. Hopefully he'd take me again. I really had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.