Green Fundraising

In the hopes of attracting more people to support them, my son's school decided to hold a nature fundraiser event.  Proceeds of the said green fundraising will be used to help the victims of floods and earthquakes.  Their school had been very active at donating to the needy.  This is actually what I like about their school; they teach the student to reach out to people who desperately need help.

They've had a lot of fundraising events in the past but this is the first time they are going green.  I think it's a great idea because it will draw more people in.  They won't only be helping the needy but they will be helping the environment as well.  I'm sure these fundraisers for schools will get a lot of support not only from the friends and families of the students but to other people who are concerned about our environment too.

The students need to come up with ideas and my son's class is set to have a meeting next week.  Each student will give at least one or two green fundraising ideas and they will vote on them.  I'm sure this is going to be a very exciting event.  Parents are also encouraged to join the fun.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.