FreshLoc Technologies

Freshloc is not only used in hospitals.  My cousin who works in a farm in the north where most of the country's produce are coming from is also using FreshLoc Technologies.  The system keeps them compliant with with temperature related safety regulations.  There are no spoilage and their produce are always delivered fresh in markets and groceries.

I own a small grocery store and I also sell ice cream.  Sometimes, the ice cream delivered to me are a bit soft and I had to increase the temperature of my ice cream freezer so they would harden again.  I wrote the company and suggested they look into FreshLoc Technologies.  It will save them a lot of money and it will also guarantee that their goods arrive in their destinations in perfect condition.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.