Human Embryonic Stem Cells

A lot of beauty products now are using stem cell as an ingredient.  These human embryonic stem cells are believed to help you turn back the clock because of their ability to regenerate and replace damaged and dead cells.

My cousin is getting crazy over these products.  Among all of us, she is the  (because she is the oldest) to look younger.  She really spends a lot of money on these products.  She is encouraging me to try them but I still have reservations.  I'd like to see some results first.  If her fine lines would diminish, then why not?

2 comments:

Elvz said...

Hi sis! If you're cousin is crazy over products with stem cell she might find our product interesting as well. The difference is that we use plant stem cell instead of embryonic stem cell which is quite controversial because of its moral issues. Please check out our fb page- http://www.facebook.com/crystalbeautyandbodyessentials for more details. We are also currently looking for dealers. Thanks! Have a great week ahead. :)

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

Stem cells in products? Now I have heard of everything...

Liza, my darling, I hope all is well with you and yours.

Big hug and cheers

Powered by Blogger.