Unsecured Business Lines of Credit

Too many things are happening all at the same time.  We're moving to a new home and I'm opening a bigger store.  And while we're all too busy with that, I still have to think of the holiday preparations; gifts, food for Christmas and parties.  Of course, the main issue here is money.  Cash is continuously going out and I have to work harder on the store so we can open up right away and start earning money.  I am seriously considering borrowing money from an unsecured business lines of credit company because I want the store fully stocked when we open.  Target date is a couple of weeks from now.  I'm a little stressed but I'm also excited to move and I can't wait to see how my store will turn out after we're done with the finishing touches.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.