Gorgeous Designer Belly Rings

If you are a follower of my fashion blog (www.momtalksfashion.com), you know that I am not really the type of person who adores jewelries.  I could use a pair of studs and a simple tennis bracelet and that's it.  I don't normally wear them; the only times I wear matching jewelries (mostly borrowed from my mom) are during special occasions.  You'd only see me wearing pearls or diamonds when there is a wedding that I have to attend or there is an important a lavish party in the family.  That doesn't mean though that I don't appreciate these sparkling gems. In fact, I am always fascinated by them.  I like looking at them and I find them very attractive. 

I recently came across a website that offers Body Jewelry.  This is not the traditional jewelry that most of us know but I found them very attractive and it certainly speaks elegance if the piece is worn right.  






I used to find it weird to have your navel pierced but when I saw the site's adorable collection of belly button rings and navel jewelry, it changed.  These precious gems and stones imbedded in the body could really be appealing and attractive if you know how to wear them right.  They don't have to look cheap as many of us think.  I guess finding the right style that suits your personality is the key.

If you are interested in body jewelry, head on to the website and check their elegant gems and stones.  If you're like me who thought badly of this stuff, you'll change your mind.  And the next time you bump into a teenager wearing a navel jewelry, you won't find her too weird.

1 comment:

Designer Rings said...

Belly rings come in a fabulous range of colours and designs. Cute belly rings are very feminine and delicate, with such a range to choose from at such brilliant value, you can afford to treat your sweetheart to something special. We have cute belly rings with different themed motifs, dangles, cherries and kittens, jewels and swarovski clusters!

Powered by Blogger.