The Perfect Wedding Flutes for the Perfect Wedding Toast

My wedding had to be perfect so every detail was checked and re-checked to ensure that it would be just that. While we had a caterer who took care of the food, it was essential for me to see what they would be using to serve the guests. I took particular notice of the wares they would be using for the ceremonies that were part of the program for the reception. One of the things I wanted to check with them was the knife that would be used to cut the wedding cake and the wedding flutes that would be used for the toast.

Knowing that the knife and the wedding flutes would be part of the program for the reception, the caterer showed me those that they intended to use for them beforehand. I was not impressed with what they had so I decided to provide them with the knife and the wedding flutes. I found these on a site that specialized in wedding accessories. The knife was special. The wedding flutes I found were gorgeous. My wedding was perfect.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.