Party Invitations for Oktoberfest

Every year, my husband and I look forward to my cousin's party invitations for Oktoberfest. He hosts this fun event every 27th of September. That's his birthday and because he loves beer so much, he decided to make it an Oktoberfest party as well. Our family and his friends have gotten used to the way he celebrated his birthday; he's been doing that for some years now.

Oktoberfest party invitation cards


I am not a beer drinker but I do look forward to his Birthday and Oktoberfest parties. And as I have mentioned earlier, we look forward to his invites because I collect them. I find them cute and fun so I asked him where he gets the invitations for Oktoberfest party celebrations. As soon as he gave the website to me, I just had to check the unique and exclusive designs available only at Holiday-Invitations.com.

I am hosting a Halloween Party this year and my invites will definitely be coming from them.

1 comment:

Cascia Talbert said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Powered by Blogger.