Children Learning Reading Program - Teaching Children To Read! Review


I was given the opportunity to review Children Learning Reading Program - Teaching Children To Read! I downloaded the program right away because I was excited to start teaching the twins how to read. The girls turned two last June, but unlike other tots in their age, these two can't speak yet. They can only utter one or two syllables and sometimes three but not in the form of real words. The only solid words we hear them say are "mama" and "baba." Oh, but they can understand everything you tell them and they can also tell you in terms of actions what they want and what they want to do. My cousin, who also happens to be their pediatrician says it is normal and there's nothing to worry about. Speech can be delayed most especially to twins because they have their own language.

While they can't speak yet, I thought I'd give them the basics in reading through the Children Learning Reading Program. Letter recognition was what I was after when I learned that I am reviewing the program. We started with stage one. Both were excited when I showed them the word BUS. There was no picture, just the simple letters b-u-s. I was pronouncing each letter as I pointed it to them. Sophie got it aftera while and uttered ba - uh - sss, BUS repeatedly. Yup, she was able to say the word bus! Soleil was hesitant and only pronounced the letter and the word after a few days. Although she's a little reckless with everything, she's more careful with words and doesn't like to say them unless she's sure she's at least close to the sound.




I kept repeating the word and the pronunciation to them. When we are out, instead of showing them the letters, I showed them a real bus. When Sophie saw the letter B on a billboard she pointed to it. She didn't say the sound of the letter but it's a good sign that she was able to recognize it.

It's been almost two weeks with this wonderful learning program but we're still on stage 1. At this point, both girls are able to recognize the letters B, U and S and they know by heart, how to pronounce each letter. Yes, I know what you're thinking. We're a little slow. We have not started with a new word because I don't want to rush them. They are only 2 and I want them to have fun. It makes me happy enough that even though they can't speak yet, they are learning how to read and speak words at the same time.

So, would I recommend this? Definitely! If you have kids this program is perfect to teach children of all ages to read well. If I'm able to do it with our little ones, I don't see any reason why you can't help your kids learn how to read the fun and easy way. You can see more success stories and videos in their website: http://www.childrenlearningreading.org/. The standard package costs $49.95, which I think is worth it considering your kids will learn so much. The package includes:

  • Children Learning Reading - Stage 1
  • Children Learning Reading - Stage 2
  • Bonus #1: Lesson Stories for Stage 1
  • Bonus #2: Lesson Stories for Stage 2
  • Bonus #3: Letter Sounds MP3 Audio Clips
  • Bonus #4: The Most Common Sight Words
  • Bonus #5: Children's Favorite Nursery Rhymes
  • Bonus #6: Lifetime Program Upgrades
  • Super Bonus #7: 12 Week One-on-One Consultations

You may also include the Add-On Children Learning Reading Premium package for only $19.95. Both their programs are user friendly, effective and very helpful.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.