Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've never really paid much attention on my skin until I turned 40. I used to simply wash my face with a facial cleanser and that's it. I know I should have used a toner and a moisturizer years ago to delay the signs of aging, but it was only recently that I started using them. I am glad that despite my age (I'm 46) I don't see any fine lines or wrinkles yet, but I do have those tiny bits of dark spots from acne scars. If there's anything really that I need to improve on my skin, those are the dark spots. I've had skin peeling treatments before but they only lightened the spots. Then I was offered to give Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener a try, so I thought, why not?

Oh, I was so excited when it arrived in my mail. I'm not the kind of person who likes to try a beauty product just because it's new or because someone popular is using it. I would rather use a product that's made from all natural ingredients and clinically tested.


I may not have cared for my skin early on but I wouldn't risk trying on stuff right away without doing my homework. Here are some of the ingredients that Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener contains.

  • licorice root
  • vitamin C 
  • mulberry grape juice 
  • daisy flower 
  • alpha arbutin - a functional active ingredient that lightens skin

All those are safe and natural ingredients that won't harm your skin. Plus, it contains sunblock to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.



So, did I use it? Of course! I told you I was excited, didn't I? I was expecting a white cream, instead I got a cream with a light beige tint on my finger when I pumped it. And it's not scented, which I like because I am already using a flower-scented toner.



One pump is already enough to use on your face and neck. The instructions clearly say that it should be used twice daily, so I applied in the morning and once again at night before bed. I love that the cream is a little runny and not so heavy. It's light on the skin and just perfect for our hot and humid weather. I forgot to mention that I have oily skin and using products that are "heavy" turns out to be messy after hours of application. This one is just perfect.

I thought I'd be disappointed at first because when I applied it on my face for the first time, it was a bit oily. But I noticed that the more I rub it on my skin it became less oily and once fully absorbed, there was no oily feeling at all, just soft, supple skin. I've been using it for a few days now and I have to say I love how it works on my skin. The brown spots have lightened and I'm sure with continued use they will disappear. I don't use makeup so I can't really tell if it works perfectly under makeup, but considering the light consistency of the cream, I'm sure it will.

If you're aiming for an even skin tone, Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener is a great pick. A 1.0 fl oz. bottle only costs $49 at the Ageless Derma website. Find out more about their latest products, promos and deals and get regular updates when you visit them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.