Review: Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions




Today, I am reviewing Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions. Lavender oil is more than just a calming oil. It has a lot of many uses and is beneficial for both health and beauty.



Ingredients: 
100% pure lavender oil, undiluted (supercritical steam distilled extraction from fresh flowers) Aroma: Intoxicatingly strong, distinct medicinal floral, fresh scent with balsamic woody aroma

Directions:
Headache Relief Formula: Combine 3-4 drops each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and chamomile oil in a diffuser and enjoy.

Traditional Uses for our Elite Lavender Oil: 
  • Relax! Release stress, tension, anxiety *Aromatherapy*
  • Rub on temples to ease headaches 
  • Soothe irritated skin (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot) 
  • Skin burns (stop blistering, faster healing) 
  • Rub under nostrils to ease nausea 
  • Clear oily skin Super immune-booster (anti-microbial for bacteria, virus, and fungus) 
  • Tranquil sleep Ease common allergy, cold symptoms 
  • Insect bite relief, repellent



My Opinion

First off, the smell is amazing. It's not overpowering and it instantly calms you. I read somewhere that Lavender oil helps you sleep fast. I don't have sleeping problems, but I tried putting a couple of drops on a hanky and placed it beneath my pillow. The smell is fantastic and I had a good night's rest. I woke up the next day feeling refreshed and energetic.

I also used it on my granddaughter's mosquito bites. Her skin's reaction to insect bites is a little unusual. The swelling is a little bigger than what we normally have. When I used the oil on her insect bite, the itchiness and redness were gone after a few minutes.

Overall, I had a wonderful experience with this essential oil and it makes me feel great that I am using a natural product to ease common health problems. Truly, this oil deserves a space in my medicine cabinet.

Recommendation

Whether you have dry or oily hair and skin, lavender oil works. It's super calming and it relaxes you instantly. Why resort to OTC meds when you can do away with a more natural solution? Lavender oil benefits you from head to toe and I highly recommend it.

Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions is available on Amazon for only $17.97.

To know more about this amazing essential oil and for more information about their other products, please visit their website at http://elitegoldsolutions.com/.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.