Review: Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer by Oleavine


A gentle facial cleanser, a toner and a good moisturizer will keep your skin soft, smooth and young looking. I used to be lazy when I was younger, but when I turned forty and the signs of aging are starting to show up, I knew I can't afford to be lazy. And now that I'm used to it, my skin feels very dry and tight whenever I forget to apply moisturizer. I've tried different brands and I like the ones that do not leave a greasy look. Today's review is about an Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer by Oleavine.




My Opinion

This moisturizer is bottled really nicely and it looks very elegant. It comes with a pump, making it easier for you to get a dollop. One pump is enough to cover the face and neck area. It has no scent, so it's great for those who have allergies and for those who apply makeup. Although I like moisturizers with mild scents, this one's okay with me. It has a nice, creamy texture and it absorbs pretty quickly.




The cream does not leave an oily look and my skin feels silky smooth and really soft. I've been using this for more than a week and I've noticed a slight improvement on my sun spots. They are a bit lighter and are less noticeable. I also noticed a slight reduction on my enlarged pores around the nose area. As for my fine lines and wrinkles, I have not seen any difference. I guess it's still too early to tell since it' only been more than a week. I will continue to use this and I'm sure I will enjoy the results more in the weeks to come.

I love the fact that this is made from organic and natural ingredients and it suits all skin types. If you are looking for a good moisturizer to keep the skin supple and young looking, this is a great product to try.

Where to buy?

You can purchase the Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer through the Oleavine website and on Amazon. At $19.95, I say it's fairly priced.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.