How are you feeling today?

Tagged by Serena.


Rule:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

1. Tensed - I was running late and had to hurry to the bank before it closes.

2. Gloomy - I don't know why but I think it was the weather. It was cloudy and there were showers but it was so hot.

3. Busy - At the store.

4. Tired - But I don't have the right to feel that way, hehe. I still have so many things to do.

5. Relaxed - I had time to watch my favorite shows after supper.

6. Happy - I know have time to blog. ^.^

Links: Creative In Me | Little Peanut |Me and Mine | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias |A Slice of Life| Simply Jen |Jenny Said So | This and That | We are Family | Mommastuff | MoMieSpace| Being a wife & mom | ChatnChill | moms..... check nyo | A Simple Life | Mommy's Little Corner| YOUR BLOG

Tagging Anne, Haydee and Marie.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Hello Liza,

Thanks for doing this. :D Hope you made it to the bank.

Serena

Powered by Blogger.