Paris Break

Mom and dad are planning on a trip to France next month. They have been to most parts of Europe but it's Paris that captured their hearts. It's their 42nd wedding anniversary and they thought of coming back to France. I was asked by my dad to look for some places where they could stay on their month-long trip. So off I went to my PC and surfed the net.

I've never been to France yet but I have to admit I fell in love with it too when I took the virtual tour. I used to think that vacationing in Paris would cost a fortune but after checking some hotels, I found out that I was wrong. The Paris Hotels, Venice Hotels, Hotels Rome and Amsterdam Hotels offer cheap accommodations with excellent service. Imagine paying less and still live like a king. I am so sure mom and dad won't only have a great time exploring Paris and its main attractions like Arc De Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre, Notre Dame De Paris and Versailles. They'll have a great time shopping too and check out Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. Just think of the Euros they can save from their hotel bills.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.