BFF Gold Award

Woohooo! I've been awarded by Lina over at Life, In My Own Backyard. I recently met her through entrecard and she has several great blogs. Thanks Lina, I love it!



Like her, I'd like to give it some dear friends I met through blogging. First the rules:

Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I'm bestowing the award to: (drum roll, please...)

Race at Moments of My Life
Tahtimbo at Everyday Living
Claire at The House that Koen & Claire (Re)Built
Abelle at Only in Silence
Kihrat at Seek no More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I humbly accept this prestigious award on behalf of Everyday Living. I would like to thank the academy...(music starts to play increasingly louder)...Thank you again:-)

Anonymous said...

You. Just. Left. Me. Speechless. Thank you for making my day, Liz! ;o)

Race said...

hi liz thanks for the birthday greeting and for this award! take care! dropped an ec here!

Claire said...

Oh how exciting! Thank you so much, I graciously accept! Thank you for thinking of my site...Clairex

Powered by Blogger.