Wow! Jelly Beans!

Jellybeans are one of my kids' favorites. Every time we would pass by a candy store, the kids would ask me to stop by and buy some jellybeans. Even my siblings in the US, whenever they send us a package, there are at least 2 big plastic bottles of yummy jellybeans. They know my kids love them so much they always make sure to supply them with these colorful and delicious candies.

And because they are my kids' favorite, I went through the trouble of searching the web where I can buy Bulk Jelly Beans. If jelly beans happen to be your favorite too, you'll get excited with the huge selection the site offers. The gourmet jelly beans are sold at wholesale prices so they are a lot cheaper than those at the candy store. My kids love almost all their flavors. They love the flecked cinnamon, strawberry daiquiri, grapefruit, bubblegum, strawberry cheesecake, tutti frutti, fruit punch, buttered popcorn, watermelon, kiwi, and believe it or not, the hot tamales jelly beans. The site don't only sell jellybeans, they also have gummies and gummy candy, licorice candy, candy gift platters, chocolate candy buttons and lentils, lollipops and many more.

Check out the web site and place your orders now, but be sure to eat in moderation and brush your teeth after, I'm sure you wouldn't want a trip to the dentist because of jellybeans.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.