New Salts

I heard from a friend that she's been using potassium-sodium salt blends as a way to manage her weight. According to her, these new salt blends are lower in sodium and rich in potassium, a mineral that helps regulate the water balance in the body to fight bloat. But I recently came across an article saying that the new salts do not really promote weight loss. The experts suggest that if you really want to fight fat, try experimenting with slimming spices like cayenne, ginger, pepper, mustard and cinnamon. These are all metabolism boosters and offer many benefits like pain relief and blood sugar control. I already told my friend about it, all the while she thought she's losing fats, so she's giving up on the salt blends.

1 comment:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You have inspired me. I am going to do some research on spices to help lose weight! Thanks!

Powered by Blogger.