What are you wishing for this Christmas?

I happened to pass by a web site where you can engage in the Sit on Santa's Lap Experience using the Ceiva Share's photo frame to upload your photos. I found it interesting and thought of putting my kids' photos there but I remembered my nephew's photo which I took the other day while we were at the mall. It was his first encounter with The Bearded Man and he cried so loud when Santa got him to sit on his lap, he was terrified. Well, not all kids are happy to see Santa, my kids were all smiles with their first encounter. I found my nephew's photo cute and I thought it would be a nice surprise to her mom once she sees this one.

If you happen to live in the US, the web site is holding a contest. Everyone of us has got a wish so just upload your photo like what I did here. Then leave your name and your wish. It's fairly easy and that's all you need to do, then Santa and the elves will have to check if you have been naughty or nice. If the elves give you a thumbs up, you're in. Each day, 1 random entry will be selected and the prize? $500!!! Hurry now and take advantage of this easy contest.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.