The Busy Business Man

Uncle Tony is a busy executive.  But no matter how busy he is, he still needs to read tons of business books.  He spends a lot of time in the office; he still does consultancies; he is often out of town but he still gets to spend some time with his family. I don't know how he manages to do all those things.  I've seen all his business books in his office and his library at home and I always wonder if he had read all those.

One time I asked my Auntie Monette if he had read all his business books and she said no.  Most of those were gifts from colleagues and employees but he barely had time to open even one.  Uncle Tony gets some of his good ideas from book summaries.  My aunt says he uses his Kindle to store executive book summaries and read them before going to bed or during his flights.

I was surprised because Uncle Tony is scared of gadgets.  It will take him a long time to learn how to use a new cellphone.  My cousin told me he was forced to learn to use his Kindle because of the book summaries or he will be forced to read the tons of books in his office and at home.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.