Tag On Fives

On Fives

Another tag from Florence!

5 Things Found In My Bag

  1. wallet & coin purse
  2. brush and cologne
  3. cellphone
  4. cellphone charger
  5. house keys

5 Things Found In My Wallet

  1. cards
  2. photos
  3. some ids
  4. a lucky charm gold card given by a friend from Korea
  5. money!

5 Things Found In My Room

  1. bed
  2. side table
  3. tv
  4. computer
  5. dresser

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do

  1. go on a shopping spree with an unlimited budget (ditto with Florence)
  2. travel around Europe with my family
  3. visit my siblings in Connecticut
  4. study belly dancing
  5. bring my kids to Euro Disney

5 Things I’m Currently Into

  1. managing a small store
  2. paid posts
  3. blogging
  4. fixing a new blog with my own domain
  5. preparing for the holidays

5 People to Tag for This Meme


  1. Sasha
  2. Cel
  3. Arianne
  4. Joshua
  5. Jean

3 comments:

Gattina said...

Geez what a meme ! It would take hours to count the things I carry in my purse and wallet lol !

Anonymous said...

Preparing for the holidays...buti pa kayo.

Siani said...

Hope you don't mind - I've just tagged you, too, over at Siani's Pot-Pourri. You don't have to do it if you don't want to :).

Powered by Blogger.