This pretty in pink facial that I got from The Doctors TV is said to help cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and fortify skin, leaving your face feeling young and supple. All-natural ingredients are used and you'll be surprised that it costs less than $5.
Here's what you need:
- guava fruit
- plain yogurt'
- chilled grapefruit slices
- freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice
• Wash face with warm water
• Cut one ripe guava fruit into halves
• Remove seeds and cut the fruit into small pieces (Do not peel off the skin)
• Mix the guava and yogurt together to make a paste
• Using your fingers, rub the paste on your face in a circular motion
• Leave paste on for 10 minutes, then rinse the face with a warm cloth
• Dip a cotton ball in the grapefruit juice and lightly dab all over the face
• Do not rinse
• Let face dry and apply regular moisturizer