*photo was borrowed from flicker
Monday, March 31, 2008
*photo was borrowed from flicker
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
HORSE. You are unique and imaginative. Horse lovers are very sensitive persons and very close to nature. And because the horse symbolizes freedom, they are care-free.
BEAR. If bear is your favorite animal and you like collecting bear stuffed toys, you are a strong-willed person and can face any obstacle that comes his way.
DOG. A dog is a man's best friend and dog-lovers value true friendship. They are honest and caring persons.
CAT. The cat symbolizes power and charisma. These make it easier for you to charm others.
MONKEY. You're a party animal. You are very curious, animated and loves to experiment on things. You cannot stay at one place for a long time and like all monkeys, you are a natural-born performer.
ELEPHANT. This animal is slow and is not careful but is very strong. You are strong-willed and has the ability to win every battle.
TIGER. The tiger always aim for the gold. You are very ambitious, a master strategist and very confident. Like the tiger, you aim high and takes advantage of good opportunities quickly.
GIRAFFE. You have the ability to solve problems easily and you don't let anyone get in your way.
I am a dog-lover and it's true that I am a very friendly person. I love making friends and my friends are treasured. What about you? What is your favorite animal?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.
1.) What is your Relationship Status?
2)What is your current mood?
3.) Who is your Favorite Band / Artist?
4.) What is your Favorite Movie?
5.) What kind of pet do you have?
6.) Where do you live?
7.) Where do you work?
8.) What do you look like?
9.) What do you drive?
10)What did you do last night?
11.) What is your Favorite TV Show?
12.) Describe yourself:
13)What are you doing today?
14.) What is your name?
15.)What is your favorite candy?
Tagging Monaco, Sweetiepie and Monica.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Choosing the right web hosting solution is a tough decision, and if you are new to this, you need to study the know-hows first. Kausal Sheth's web site will guide you to the best web hosting companies. Everything you need to know about web hosting and the top web hosts can be found there. It is important that before you jump in, you have studied all the information from the basic planning to funding. Make sure you have browsed through all your marketing needs.
So, if you are considering hosting your own site, make sure to visit his site and learn about various types of web hosting services before you buy.
Monday, March 24, 2008
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!
The benefits of Viral Linking:
One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
Increase your Google PageRank fast
Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
Build your community
Make new friends!
And these are the people who already took part on this tag:Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Tatapilla, HappyMum, Mommy's Little Corner, A Simple Life, moms.... check nyo, [next please]
Tagging Wifespeak, Irish, Chari, Denz and Maya.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
The types of chocolate:
1. Unsweetened chocolate is often referred to as baking chocolate. It is unadulterated chocolate and contains no sugar and it is too bitter to be eaten by itself. Also known as chocolate liquor, it contains 50 t0 58% cocoa butter.
2. Bittersweet chocolate is slightly sweetened chocolate and contains 35% chocolate liquor. This is the type of chocolate popular among bakers because of its intense chocolate taste. Bittersweet and semisweet chocolates are sometimes referred to as 'couverture'.
3. Semi-sweet chocolate is slightly sweeter than bittersweet chocolate and is often used for cooking purposes. It is a dark chocolate with low sugar content.
4. Milk chocolate is defined as mild flavored chocolate containing 10% chocolate liquor and as much as 12% milk solids [milk powder and condensed milk].
5. Cocoa powder is chocolate in powder form. There are generally 2 types of unsweetened cocoa powder; natural cocoa and dutch-processed. The natural cocoa powder lacks the chocolate color but will provide you with chocolate flavor. Dutch processed cocoa makes baked products darker in color. Dutch cocoa is slightly milder in taste and is frequently used for chocolate drinks such as hot chocolate due to its ease in blending with liquids.
6. White chocolate does not contain chocolate liquor. It is made from cocoa butter, sugar, flavoring and milk.
7. Compound chocolate is cocoa and vegetable fat combined. It is primarily used for candy bar coatings, but because it does not contain cocoa butter, it is not allowed to be called chocolate in some countries.
And because chocolate is believed to be good for the heart, you no longer need to feel guilty if you enjoy a piece of dark chocolate once in a while. This great news does not give you a license though to eat as much chocolate as you'd like.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
The dark dots on green bell peppers mean they have more vitamin C than a green pepper without spots. Instead of thinking that the green pepper is past its prime, the small dark dots mean the vegetable is sweeter and less acidic. Dry cracks on tomatoes mean they have more vitamin B. A tomato with healed cracks near its stem does not mean it is old. It grew in dry conditions that made it twice as high in B complex vitamins than spotless tomatoes.
Bananas that are yellow with little brown speckles are richer in magnesium than the flawless looking ones. The small brown spots on papayas mean they have more lycopene. These small oval brown marks reveal that the fruits is, sweeter, tastier and healthier. In fact, a spotted papaya contains higher percentage of antioxidant lycopene than an unblemished one.
So, the next time you buy fruits and vegetables, don't ignore the spotted ones. ^_^
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
1. GOD - He is Almighty and gave us His only son.
2. FAMILY - They are my inspiration.
3. LIFE - is a journey.
4. FRIENDSHIP - Friends make my life meaningful.
5. BOWLING - My only exercise.
6. MUSIC - relaxes me.
7. PETS - Not just another routine.
8. CROSS STITCH - Gives me time to ponder on things.
9. BOOKS - Releases my imagination.
10. KITCHEN - My favorite area in the house.
11. COFFEE - My comfort drink.
12. BLOGGING - A fantastic way to meet new friends.
Tagging Julie, Putri and Melanie.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
- Look for a picture of your child/ren wearing any costumes. For example: a cartoon character, a character from a popular movie or program, animals, flowers, national/country costume, etc.
- Share with us a brief story behind the picture.
- Tell us where you got the costume and for how much.
- Pass it on to people you like.
To infuse herbs, heat the oil and let simmer. Add whole spices, sprigs or leaves. Cover, remove from heat to steep for thirty minutes, then strain. Pour the oil in decorative bottles when it gets cold. This make wonderful gift ideas to friends and relatives during Christmas. For a dramatic effect, you can insert the sprig or the leaf in the bottle.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
The next thing you take into consideration is the service, you will definitely go with the company who treats you like a friend and not just a client. A company which offers you free quotation service for the type of insurance you are interested in and the one who will give you unbeatable Car Insurance policies. It should be able to give you a better understanding of what and how much you will be covered for.
Look for the one which offers big discounts and guarantees your money's worth or your money back. Let someone else worry for you and get the opportunity to experience excellent insurance service.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
1 can Corned Beef (any brand is ok but I prefer the chunky ones)
1 packet Sinigang Mix
4 cups of water
3 tomatoes, halved
1 onion, quartered
1 eggplant, sliced diagonally
1 radish, sliced diagonally
3 pieces okra (lady finger), halved
2 pieces long green chili pepper
4 small pieces of gabi (taro), peeled
1 cup kangkong (swamped cabbage) leaves
12 strings beans, cut into 3-inch long pieces
1. Bring the water to boil. When the water starts boiling, throw in the taro. Simmer until soft. Add the onion and tomatoes.
2. Add in the sinigang mix. Stir.
3. When the onion and tomato have softened, add the Corned Beef.
4. Bring to a boil, let simmer, then add the string beans and radish. When the radish and green beans are almost done, add the eggplant, then the okra and green chili pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat then add the kangkong leaves. Cover for a few minutes.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana's Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5. Starz in De Sky
6. Denz Techtronics
7. Denz Recreational
8. moms..... check nyo
9. A Simple Life
10. Mommy's Little Corner
11. you're next
Tagging Sheng, Ramil, Mel, Irel and Ivy.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Thank you so much Max for giving me with such wonderful awards. I'm sharing these awards with Amel, Nancy and Zhoe Wynz.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
As the author says, everybody loves weekend, it is the time for leisure, recreation and other religious activities. And when everyone is having a grand time, you want to capture it and share it with others. That’s why Weekend Snapshot is here for you. Come and join the fun here.
Hubby took some photos of the Interfaith Rally last Friday at Makati City. These were taken while rallyists were starting to arrive at the assembly point in Paseo de Roxas. Students, priests, workers, employees and even small childeren gathered on that day in protest of the current administration.
Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?
Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.)
So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi’s and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog’s name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Just remember she has a dungeon….and some of you are STILL there from the Band Meme. Have fun!!!
I'm tagging: Beth, Bless, Crystal, Eva, Hailey, Jenny R., Julie, Laura, Luana, Melanie, Nancy, Vivek, Siani, Wildcatlady29 and ZhoeWynz.