Too Much Caffeine

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant which temporarily wards off drowsiness and restores alertness. We all know that too much of this is not good to the body. I am a coffee and tea lover and I take at least 2 mugs of coffee everyday. I am not much into drinking soda but I like the taste of citrus soda. I never realized that it contains more caffeine than the regular soda until I came upon one article in the newspaper. I thought citrus soda has lesser caffeine content.

4 comments:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

i love your lay out! happy blogging

Anonymous said...

Yay! I didn't know this as well, tita. My sister loves citrus soda rin eh. Better tell her about this :)

Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday po!

grn360 said...

hi! i love coffee too... i can sip up to 7 mugs of coffee in a day.

how do you call me? - coffee addict?

Anonymous said...

not only that, coffee and tea are making your teeth 'not white'... haha :)

Powered by Blogger.