Message in a Bottle Meme

I was tagged by Mimi on this. I've already done this meme at A Simple Life and I just can't resist when she tagged me again. This is such a wonderful idea and I love sending my messages in the blogocean.

Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below

3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.

4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.)


Here’s mine:

So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi’s and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog’s name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Just remember she has a dungeon….and some of you are STILL there from the Band Meme. Have fun!!!

I'm tagging: Beth, Bless, Crystal, Eva, Hailey, Jenny R., Julie, Laura, Luana, Melanie, Nancy, Vivek, Siani, Wildcatlady29 and ZhoeWynz.



12 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

yeah, that's a nice message!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful message you got there, Liza :)

Anonymous said...

Ive read about this message in a bottle from mimi's blogs. I think its a great way to make friends. I will tag you later!..

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'll play along.

I have a tag for you too.

GagayMD said...

am tagging you for the month's top five blog..am also asking for your support, hope to vote for me..thank you!

Anonymous said...

wonderful message, I guess I got to tag you too..:)
have a nice day

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful I am really interested in the message in a bottle thing. It is very special and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful skill don't you? The message is really nice Liza. Please let me tag you if you don't mind me to do so

Anonymous said...

that's really wonderful! Excellent writing there! I should tag you at the first!

Anonymous said...

what a really inspirational quote. You are really good with your words

roselyn said...

good looking and interesting blog… it's nice to be here! Keep on nice post :)

PinoyEngine™ said...

gaganda talaga ng mga posts mo. passing again.

Powered by Blogger.