Get Rid of Sweat Stains

It's the month of March and it is starting to get warmer. You suddenly notice sweat stains on your new tee and you know it's got to go. Here's how to do it, sprinkle each spot with 1 teaspoon dry meat tenderizer. Scrub the area with a toothbrush until a paste forms. Let it sit for 1 hour, then launder in the hottest water that is safe for the fabric. The papain in meat tenderizer breaks down the chemical bond that forms when acid (from perspiration) touches salt (from the aluminum in deodorant). Doing so can save you a lot of money from buying stain removers.

9 comments:

~ zirquera ~ said...

haha nice tip, it's embarassing but it does happen. sweat combined with deo. hehe and btw, thanks po sa advice about the bday party :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just dropping by to thank you for your comment at my WS post weeks ago! I am sorry that I was able to return the visit just now! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Good suggestions! I am new here! Care to exchange links?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liza! You are really good!
Congrats that your PR came back!

Anonymous said...

I am really shy about that! I wash using the washing machine and yes---the sweat stains stay!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice tip. I will try it, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,I have linked you already.Thanks for the visit.

My American officemate sweats a lot.I'll have him read this.Hehehe

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

very time since it's summer na...thanks sa tip

Maya said...

Thanks for the tip ,Liza you really know so much stuff. i'll be putting this on my laundry board as a reminder.

Powered by Blogger.