Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two Tags...


Max invited me to participate in this tag. We have to present 12 words that mean something to us, and explain why:

1. GOD - He is Almighty and gave us His only son.
2. FAMILY - They are my inspiration.
3. LIFE - is a journey.
4. FRIENDSHIP - Friends make my life meaningful.
5. BOWLING - My only exercise.
6. MUSIC - relaxes me.
7. PETS - Not just another routine.
8. CROSS STITCH - Gives me time to ponder on things.
9. BOOKS - Releases my imagination.
10. KITCHEN - My favorite area in the house.
11. COFFEE - My comfort drink.
12. BLOGGING - A fantastic way to meet new friends.

Tagging Julie, Putri and Melanie.

10 comments :

Melanie said...

What a great tag. Thanks for picking me to play along.

Max said...

Hello Liza,

12 wonderful words: I loved reading them :D!

Thanks so much for having participated: you are a darling!

Cheers

The Wifey Diaries said...

HI! Thanks for dropping by my site. Care to ex-links?

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

we have a lot in common here.

aL|e said...

i love reading the tag! :) have a nice day!

Maya said...

Yes,Blogging is a fantastic way to meet new people.
I agree so much,One reason i do blog now is meeting the likes of you.

monaco said...

Hi liza, I have a tag for you. Hope you can do it. thanks.

Cielo said...

Through BLOGGING, I met my new friends whom I consider as "MY FRIENDS FROM A DISTANCE"

Thx for dropping by at my blog, I ahve already added u in my blogroll, hope that u can add me up also in your list.

"Let us start a wonderful blogging friendship :)"

nyumix said...

Hi, Liza, sorry for late reply and thx 4 the tag. Don't have chance yet to do it. But I will let you know when it's up. Happy Easter!

nyumix said...

Tag is up now.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari