Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Big Sky Media is down

My apologies to all my visitors and friends who dropped by my other blog, A Simple Life. My host, Big Sky Media has undergone emergency maintenance. According to them, one of their drives had a problem and they had to replace it. I have no idea why the back-up restoration is taking so long. I just hope that all our blogs will be up by tonight, because some of us have already lost $$$ for lapsed opportunities.

1 comment :

Melanie said...

ugh- how frustrating.

Thanks for the info about smorty- I signed up.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari