12345 Things

Siani and Juliana RW tagged me for this meme, called 12345 Things. Here we go ...

1. Name one thing you do everyday.


  • Work on my blog.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.


  • I'd like to learn to do digital scrapping, I think it's an interesting hobby.
  • I wish I could learn how to understand the html so I can manage my blog without asking for my daughter's help.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.


  • Kids playing on the street.
  • Jack stones.
  • Christmas.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.


  • Oysters.
  • Haagen Daz Strawberry Ice Cream, it's so expensive.
  • Egg Tart.
  • Lechon or roasted pig.

5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.


  • A good relaxing massage.
  • Chocolate.
  • My very soft pillow.
  • Cuddling with hubby and kids.
  • The beach.

Now, who shall I tag?

  • Cel
  • GBex
  • Juliana

5 comments:

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Hi~ I was tagged with the love song meme, and you were before me! I just wanted to say hi. Nice to learn me about you from the 12345 meme! It looks like a good one. :D

ellen said...

wowwww----tenks kapatid kong maganda sa tag mo nyahahahahah-- ok lang yan- wag kang magsawa sa kakatag sa akin heheheheh--have a gud day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liza! Thanks for doing this - it's nice to learn a bit more about you. Haagen Das ice cream is shockingly expensive, as is Ben & Jerry's. Like you - chocolate is one of the things that make me feel good. BTW, I've been accepted by PayPerPost, and I've done my first two assigments!

Juliana said...

hmmm...chocolate. Me too ;)

J said...

hi! lisa. grabbing this one now. thanks!

Powered by Blogger.