Your Favorite Love Song

Juliana RW tagged me about my favorite love song.

~ Start Copy ~

Here are the rules :
1. Please write your favorite love song, and what's the story behind it?
2. Please include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends as much as you can.
4. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End Copy"

My favorite song is "Endless Love". Because I sang this song as a surprise for my love on our engagement party - Nyumix

With me, my favorite song is Korean Drama Soundtrack songs ;-) My favorite are Winter Sonata, Lovers in Paris, Full House, Love Letter, etc too much i don't remember the the title. Why? Because they all nice to hear over and over again - Juliana RW

My favorite song is "Heaven" by DJ Sammy and Yanou. The songs tells so much about me and my husband - Liza

~ End Copy ~

I'd like to hear your favorite too... Arlene, Irel and Jean.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

thanks for doing this tag, Liza. I think i know the song of HEAVEN???

Btw, about ur tag. i will do it asap, i don't know when but i will :D

Amel said...

OHHHHH I LOVE that song SO VERY MUCH, too, Liza!!! ;-D

Anonymous said...

hey Liza thanks for tagging me here's mine...http://pinaypay.kyira.org/2008/01/meme-from-liza.html

Powered by Blogger.