Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday Toot




This is my first time to join Tuesday Toot. This week, not much have been done. For 3 days I was under the weather, but I'm ok now ;) and I am proud to let you know that my new blog Mommy's Little Corner is now running. I recently purchased a domain from Google and had difficulties with the transition since I am not a tech savvy. The funny part is when I was done, I realized you don't really have to be one to do it, hehe.

If you want to hear other mommy accomplishments this week, click here.

10 comments :

Jeanne said...

i can't open your new blog... happy tuesday

Liza said...

Thanks for telling me Jeanne. I typed the wrong url. I've changed it.

Stephanie said...

Hello Liza I have a tag for you here. Hope you can do it but if you're not into tags then that's alright. I just thought of tagging recent visitors to my blog. :)

mommybytes.com said...

Awesome, good luck with the blog! Thanks for sharing and visiting.

MommyCommunity said...

I'm glad you are feeling better - BTW, great job on the new blog - congrats and Toot! Toot!

Queeny said...

Hope you're back to normal now. I'll have to check out Tuesday Toot. The title's a hoot.

SexyMom said...

Hi Liza, I add ko ang new blog mo.

Btw, jo-join din ako sa Tuesday Toot meme, thank you for this information ha.

Sandy Carlson said...

Good luck with your tech adventure!

Sunshine4Life said...

great accomplishment, Liz!

happy V day!

Astromama said...

Great new site you have Liz,
I Have a lot to learn from you in increasing my sit rankings :)

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari