Chocolate Again

If you happen to drop by here a few weeks ago, there was an article about chocolate and its health benefits. Once again, I'm writing another benefit from the yummy treat.

When I was in my teens, I used to have a lot of pimples and they used to tell me chocolate was the culprit. Now I hear dark chocolate is considered a health food and it contains powerful antioxidants properties which makes it good for the heart and the SKIN. That's unfair! I refrained myself from eating my favorite food because of my pimples, then. [hehe]

Chocolate treatments have become a craze lately and have been found to soften skin. And because of its antioxidant properties, it is also used to smooth wrinkles. Based on a study, women who consumed cocoa powder or dark chocolate for 3 months have lessened their plump [the layer of fat under their facial skin] by 12%, smoothing out fine lines. The reason for this? The flavonols found in chocolate increased nourishing blood flow to the skin.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! good news yan, pero posible kayang ang dark chocolate ay nakaka bawas rin timbang? super healthy ang eldest son ko, baka sakaling makakatulong ang black choco.

Anonymous said...

Nabasa ko nga rin sis, yey! halika treat kita ng chocolates hehe :)
Add ko rin etong blogger site mo sis, ang bait ng Tsina ngayon...open sila hmm...bakit kaya?

Princess Cinderella said...

hello mommy liz...
im here....yeah your right chocolate has an antioxidant and you know what chocolate also can prevent cancer...hahaha..im a chocolate lover also..mwah..have a nice day mommy liz...oh can i call you that???would you allow me??mwah..take care..

Velcromom said...

That's good, cuz I have a little dark chocolate almost every day!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate treatment? That sounds heavenly!

Times change I guess. I'm still waiting for the day scientist claim that chicharon is healthy!

Peace.

Liz said...

*ozy

that would be the day, lol.

Liz said...

*rems
i don't think so, but i'll esearch on that :)

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

hi liza got you tagged: http://brainbitsandbeats.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-wish-i-were.html

Powered by Blogger.