Acne Vulgaris

Exactly why some people get acne and why some people don't is not fully known. Acne is known to be partly hereditary and is most common during adolescence. During my teenage years I had acne too. I remember my mom was always telling me that a good acne treatment is to wash my face often to help clear up my face. It was only later that I've known that frequent washing is far from preventing acne, in fact, it may only cause them to get clogged and irritate the pores.

Nowadays, many acne treatments are available and they promise big improvements within two weeks only to be disappointed with the results. Many products for treating acne have come out claiming that they're very effective but you have to be careful because many of which are without any scientifically proven effects.

The best acne treatment should not contain any harsh ingredients like benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide will only dry and irritate skin. Look for the one that will help you clear the breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming. Making your skin healthy can help you get rid of acne.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.