Love Seafood and Win!

Here's another great discovery, the Great American Seafood is holding a cook off. It's so easy to win all you have to do is click on the link and vote for your favorite recipe. Prize at stake is a trip to New Orleans. Now, if you love seafood so much I'm sure you'll love going to New Orleans.

I voted for the Texas Gulf Shrimp. My kids, especially my youngest, love shrimps so much so I am always on the look out for new recipes. I kinda liked this one because it looks easy to prepare. And the ingredients are not so hard to find either. Everything is available in your local market. I like simple and easy to prepare food and I always make sure I use the freshest of ingredients. Food always tastes good when fresh ingredients are used. It's a recipe by Chef Mark Holley who hails from Texas. the shrimps are drizzled with Heirloom Tomato Relish and Prickly Pear Gastrique. Just look at the photo, doesn't it look yummy?

Voting is still on, I would visit www.GreatAmericaSeafoodCookOff. com and cast my vote now if I were you. Click on the redbox where it says “Vote and Enter to Win a Trip to New Orleans: RECIPE CONTEST.” Choose from among the 5 recipes and vote for the one you like best. You may even try the recipes in your own kitchen so you'll know which one of the chefs deserves to win. Join the seafood cookoff now, who knows? You might be the lucky winners of a "Trip to New Orleans". Prize package includes two Southwest Airline roundtrip tickets, hotel accommodations, dining experiences and more!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.