Random Preggyness Tag

This tag is from the new mommy, Lira and my blogging buddy, Hailey. Thanks girls for this cutie tag. Motherhood is fun and yet the most tiring job I ever have.


{START HERE}

preggo.gif
Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Mamalira | Lira | Hailey | Liza | Your blog where you posted this

Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
::: Hubby was with me when the ob gyne confirmed that I'm pregnant, so it's mom who first new about the news :::

2. Maximum weight?
::: I was around 140 lbs :::

3. Cravings?
::: mangosteen :::

4. Aversions?
::: just hated the smell of bagoong (shrimp paste) :::

5. Morning Sickness?
::: none :::

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
:: 2 :::

2. NSD or CS?
::: NSD :::

3. Girl or Boy?
::: girl and boy :::

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
:: both are full term :::

5. How long in labor?
::: I was on labor for 9 hours with my daughter. No labor pains with my son, the doctor had to induce me. :::

-{{END COPY HERE}}–

passing this tag to ria and cherry

5 comments:

Sara said...

Cool! I'm definitely not brave enough to announce my weight at full term :)

Anonymous said...

i craved for strawberries, sis ... lol.
hope it's ok ... got a tag for you, here. :)

have a great day! :)

Mariuca said...

LOL!! Liza!! Obviously I cannot join this meme he he! Unless u count my kitties as kids ha ha!! Have a great day dear! :):):)

Nancy Janiola said...

Hopping here today...musta po!!

cherry said...

hay naku liza, puro friends ko ang unang nakaalam. Never the fathers. masaya itong tag nato. =)

Powered by Blogger.